Prep Time: Cook Time: Total Time: 30 minutes
These super-easy and quick to prepare spicy bites are addictively delicious and the perfect party appetizer for any guest.
- 1 1/2 cups Nature’s Path Heritage flakes
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 cups cauliflower florets (about 1 head)
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp brown rice syrup
- 4 tsp Asian hot sauce, such as sriracha
- 1/4 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 tsp finely grated lime zest
- Preheat oven to 425˚F. In food processor fitted with metal blade, pulse cereal for 3 to 5 times or until in fine crumbs.
- Add paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper; pulse until combined.
- In large bowl, whisk together oil, brown rice syrup and hot sauce; add cauliflower florets and toss until well coated.
- Sprinkle cereal mixture over cauliflower and toss until evenly coated.
- Arrange in single layer on parchment paper–lined baking sheets.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until golden brown and tender.
- Meanwhile, heat hot sauce in saucepan set over medium heat for about 3 minutes or until warm.
- Stir in coconut oil and lime zest.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Tip: Double the recipe to serve a crowd.