Prep Time: Cook Time:
Pizza for dessert – a culinary dream come true. Homemade organic pizza dough topped with pears and raspberries. Love Crunch Dark Chocolate Red Berries add a decadent touch to this gourmet pizza treat.
- 1/2 cup Nature’s Path Love Crunch Dark Chocolate & Red Berries granola, divided
- 2 oz Brie cheese, cubed
- 1 small ripe pear, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup raspberries
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 cup organic whole wheat flour
- 1 cup organic all-purpose flour
- 1 pkg (2 1/4 tsp) instant yeast
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup very warm water (120 to 130°F)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Combine whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, yeast, sugar and salt in bowl.
- Add water and oil and mix until blended.
- Add additional flour if needed to form a soft dough.
- Knead dough on a lightly floured surface, adding more flour if necessary, until smooth and elastic, about 4 minutes.
- Allow dough to rest for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- On a floured surface, roll half of the dough to a 14 x 5-inch oval.
- Transfer to a lightly oiled baking sheet.
- Repeat with remaining dough.
- Evenly sprinkle dough with brie.
- Sprinkle with half of the cereal and spread pear overtop.
- Drizzle with honey.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until crust is golden and pears are tender.
- Remove from oven.
- Top with remaining cereal and raspberries.