These organic gourmet brownies are as good for you as they are indulgent. Rich cocoa powder, the wholesome sweetness of dates, and the crunch of organic Love Crunch Dark Chocolate & Red Berries granola come together for an easy – and delicious – no-bake answer to everyone’s favorite feel good treat.
- 3 1/2 cups Nature’s Path Love Crunch Dark Chocolate & Red Berries Granola
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups Medjool dates, pitted (about 1 lb)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 oz dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 4 tsp coconut oil
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper, leaving an 1-inch overhang on all sides.
- Add all up ½ cup cereal and walnuts to a food processor; pulse until ground.
- Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Add dates to food processor and purée until only small bits remain.
- Add ground walnut and cereal mixture, cocoa powder, coconut oil and salt; pulse until combined.
- Scrape into prepared pan; pat down and smooth top.
- Pour Chocolate
- Topping over top; spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with remaining cereal.
- Refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil in double boiler over barely simmering water.
Calories per serving: 265
- Fat 14g
- Cholesterol 0.5mg
- Sodium 44mg
- Carbohydrates 31g
- Fibre 4g
- Sugar 17g
- Protein 3.5g