Start your morning right! An oatmeal latté combines your morning caffeine kick with a hearty, filling breakfast.
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup vanilla soy milk
- ½ cup quick oats
- Pinch salt
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1-2 shots espresso, for topping
- ½ cup warm vanilla soy milk, for topping
- Nature’s Path Flax Plus Vanilla Almond Granola, for topping
- Pinch cinnamon, for topping
- In a small saucepan, bring 2/3 cup of water and 1/3 cup of vanilla soy milk to a simmer over medium-high heat.
- Add ½ cup quick oats and a pinch of salt. Turn heat down to medium and cook until oatmeal reaches your desired consistency. Stir in 2 tbsp of brown sugar and transfer to a bowl or mug.
- Froth warm vanilla soy milk until foamy (use a steamer, a milk frother, or whisk.)
- Top oatmeal with 1-2 shots of espresso and frothed milk. Stir gently. Top with Nature’s Path Flax Plus Vanilla Almond Granola and sprinkle of cinnamon. Enjoy!
Brittany Mueller is a Canadian-based vegan food blogger, recipe developer and photographer. Brittany's blog, I Love Vegan, features a delicious mix of home-style and healthy recipes perfect for vegans and the veg-curious!