There's no better time like the Autumn for collecting fresh apples and then figuring out what you're going to do with them all. Make these mini breakfast apple cranberry crumble with pumpkin flax granola to delight your mornings.
- 3 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and cubed
- 1 cup (250 mL) frozen cranberries
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) brown sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) cornstarch
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lemon juice
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) Flax Plus® Pumpkin Flax Granola
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup (250 mL) vanilla yogurt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In large bowl, toss chopped apples with cranberries, brown sugar, cornstarch, lemon juice and maple syrup.
- Divide apple mixture evenly among six 1-cup ramekins.
- Combine Flax Plus Pumpkin Flax Granola with coconut oil. Divide equally among ramekins, sprinkling evenly over apple mixture.
- Place ramekins on rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until filling is bubbling and topping is crisp and golden brown.
Serve with dollop of yogurt, if desired.