Know someone who loves to bake? Gift them with these beautifully layered DIY cookies in a jar – or whip up a batch to enjoy yourself. Mix it up with different flavours of Love Crunch for a creative way to give to friends and family.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup Nature’s Path Love Crunch® - Gingerbread
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla
Mason Jar Cookie Mix:
- In a wide-mouth 4-cup mason jar, layer the flour, baking soda, salt, granola, brown sugar, granulated sugar and chocolate chips.
- Cover with tight-fitting lid.
- Decorate jar as desired and attach cookie recipe.
Chocolate Gingerbread Crunch Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, with electric beaters, beat butter, maple syrup, water and vanilla together until light and fluffy.
- Add contents of jar and stir until well blended.
- Using a tablespoon, shape into balls and place on parchment-paper lined baking sheets.
- Flatten slightly.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to racks and cool completely.
Calories per serving: 96
- Fat 4.5g
- Cholesterol 8mg
- Sodium 17mg
- Carbohydrates 14g
- Fibre 0.5g
- Sugar 9g
- Protein 0.5g