Makes 6 servings
- 1/3 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1/4 tbsp corn starch
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 & 3/4 cups coconut milk beverage (not canned coconut milk) or other milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons pure coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly grated or ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons of Nature’s Path Pumpkin Flax Granola
- Combine palm sugar, cornstarch and salt in medium saucepan.
- Gradually whisk in coconut milk until smooth.
- Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring constantly, and boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in coconut oil, vanilla and nutmeg.
- Pour into equally into 6 small cups or glasses.
- Top each with two tablespoons Nature’s Path Pumpkin Flax Granola