This tropical coconut breakfast parfait is a refreshing way to start the day. Creamy coconut contrast with juicy peaches in this hearty overnight oat recipe, and chia seeds make the texture reminiscent of chia pudding.
- ½ cup oats
- 1cup coconut milk (the drink, not the tinned one!)
- 2 tbsp yoghurt (dairy or plant based)
- ¼ cup toasted coconut flakes, plus extra for garnish
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 peach, roughly chopped to garnish
- Mix all ingredients together and store in an airtight container in the fridge overnight.
- Top with toasted coconut and peach to garnish.