In just five minutes before bed (plus your beauty rest), you’ll have a delicious new way to prep your oatmeal. Kick your breakfast up a notch with our new Qi’a Pure Oats Oatmeal. Add dried cranberries, pineapple, and coconut flakes for long-lasting energy and an even longer lasting smile.
- 1 packet (38 g) Qi’a™ Pure Oats Oatmeal – Creamy Coconut
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup yogurt
- 2 tbsp dried cranberries, divided
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp finely chopped pineapple
- 1 tbsp toasted coconut flakes
- Empty packet into a bowl.
- Stir in milk, yogurt, 1 tbsp dried cranberries and maple syrup.
- Refrigerate, covered, for at least 6 to 8 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with chopped pineapple, coconut flakes and remaining dried cranberries.
Calories per serving: 355
- Fat 14g
- Cholesterol 10mg
- Sodium 94mg
- Carbohydrates 43g
- Fibre 6g
- Sugar 23g
- Protein 14.5g