Prep Time: Total Time: 35 to 40 minutes
- 3/4 cup pitted Medjool dates
- 2 cups Nature’s Path Love Crunch® Granola – Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp organic peanut butter
- Soak dates in hot water for about 10 minutes or until softened; drain.
- Add granola to food processor; pulse until coarsely ground.
- Add dates, 1/4 cup cocoa powder, and peanut butter; process until mixture comes together in a ball, scraping down sides of bowl as necessary.
- Roll mixture into 24 1-inch balls; place in large resealable bag.
- Add remaining cocoa powder; toss gently until well coated.
- Place on parchment paper–lined tray; refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until firm.
Per 1 ball
- Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 25mg
- Carbohydrate 13g
- Fibre 2g
- Sugars 7g
- Protein 2g