Prep Time: Cook Time: Total Time: 40 to 45 minutes
- 1 cup Nature’s Path Chia Plus® Coconut Chia Granola
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts, skins removed and chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 lb Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup crumbled goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Mix together granola, hazelnuts and bread crumbs; spread on baking sheet and set aside.
- In roasting pan, toss together Brussels sprouts, 2 tbsp olive oil, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper.
- Roast, stirring occasionally, for 25 minutes. Add pan with granola mixture to oven in last 10 minutes of cooking time, mixing once or twice, until toasted.
- Whisk remaining olive oil, salt and pepper, and balsamic vinegar.
- Toss Brussels sprouts with granola mixture and cranberries; sprinkle with goat cheese and drizzle with balsamic dressing.
Per 1/4 recipe
- Fat 29g
- Cholesterol 10mg
- Sodium 630mg
- Carbohydrate 47g
- Fibre 10g
- Sugars 15g
- Protein 12g