Prep Time: Cook Time: Total Time: 30 minutes + 4 to 6 hours freezing time
Celebrate summer with these breakfast parfait pops, combining greek yogurt, berries, the highly nutritious power of hemp seeds and deliciousness of Hemp Granola.
- Stir together yogurt, almond milk, 3 tbsp of the honey, lemon zest and vanilla; set aside.
- Toss strawberries and raspberries with remaining honey until well combined; let stand for 5 minutes.
- Add spoonful of yogurt mixture to each of ten 1/3-cup ice pop molds.
- Top with heaping spoonful of berry mixture, then spoonful of granola mixture, gently patting down each layer with spoon.
- Repeat layers until molds are filled, ending with berry mixture.
- Tap molds to remove any air bubbles.
- Place wooden stick down the center of each pop.
- Freeze for 4 to 6 hours or until firm.
Per 1 parfait pop:
- Calories 70
- Fat 1.5g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 20mg
- Carbohydrate 13g
- Fibre 1g
- Sugars 9g
- Protein 2g